Jr Global Key Account Manager - BCE Amsterdam
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and become an integral part of a growing organization? We are actively seeking a passionate and results-driven professional to join our team and contribute to our success in managing key client relationships across Europe, UK & Ireland markets.
The Junior Global Key Account Manager will support the Global Key Account Director with the development and maintenance of relationships of global customers in the Hospitality market. This role involves collaborating with senior team members, understanding customer needs, and assisting in the execution of strategic plans to drive profitable growth.
Client Relationship Management
· Support in building and maintaining relationships with Global Key customers.
· Assist in understanding clients' business goals and challenges.
· Actively engage with customers and provide timely responses to inquiries.
· Actively engage with key-suppliers connected to these Key Customers
· Assist in coordinating new projects to be implemented.
Strategic Account Planning
· Contribute to the development of strategic global account plans.
· Assist in identifying growth opportunities and proposing solutions.
· Stay informed about industry trends and market conditions.
Communication and Collaboration
· Communicate effectively with customers, suppliers, internal teams, and senior management.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth execution of account plans.
· Support in negotiating and finalizing contracts.
· Work with senior team members and legal/finance teams to ensure compliance.
· Assist in tracking and reporting key account metrics.
· Contribute to monitoring customer satisfaction and addressing concerns.
Profitable Growth Support
· Collaborate in the development of strategies to drive revenue growth.
· Identify potential upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Communication Skills: strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Analytical Skills: basic analytical and problem-solving skills. Willingness to learn and interpret data to support decision-making.
- Negotiation Skills: exposure to contract negotiation processes. Ability to learn and contribute to finding mutually beneficial solutions.
- Adaptability: ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment. Willingness to learn and grow in the role.
- Availability for travels
· Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
· Speak Fluent English and preferrable Dutch.
Required language (s)
- Fluent English
- Dutch desirable (not mandatory)
- An attractive compensation package
- Full-time job (40 hs)
- Hybrid work
- Excellent fringe benefits : 27 vacation days, international Sharesave Plan, pension scheme, lunch for free at the office (vegan options), Fitness program etc
- Good work/life balance
- Business travels across Europe, UK & Ireland regions
Bunzl is a market leading distribution company in the areas of healthcare, safety, cleaning, retail, grocery and food service/hospitality . We operate in a decentralized structure to adapt ourselves fully to local market needs and to safeguard local entrepreneurship.
Our purpose is to deliver essential business solutions around the world and create long-term sustainable value for the benefit of all our stakeholders through our core values: humility, responsiveness, reliability and transparency.
Are you the person we're looking for? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy! Please send in your application, preferably with a motivation letter, through the 'Solliciteren' button on the top right of this page. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet gewaardeerd.